Cat Veterinarians Who Really Care
At Veterinary Village , our approach to feline veterinary medicine revolves around a comprehensive, competent and compassionate care program, aimed at ensuring the highest quality of life for your cat. Perhaps the greatest measure of our success is found in our many happy patients and kind words from our clients. We value the long term relationship we have with many of our clients. Through good communication and trust, we have built so many great relationships with our clients which allow us to partner with our clients to provide the best care for their cat.
Veterinary Village offers preventative health care as well as advanced diagnostic and surgical services. Our commitment to quality service has led our cat care clinic to become well known and respected throughout the veterinary industry.
We Support Every Stage Of Your Cat's Life
As your feline friend grows, they will move through six distinct stages of life:
- Kitten: 0-6 months
- Junior: 7 months - 2 years
- Prime: 3 - 6 years
- Mature: 7 - 10 years
- Senior: 11 - 14 years
- Geriatric: 15+ years
Naturally, as a cat grows and progresses through life, it will undergo physiological changes and face a variety of life events that will require care and attention. From kitten care to geriatric cat medicine, consistent preventive care can make all the difference in the quality of life of your cat. Ultimately your cat's health will impact your relationship with them.
Cats are very good at hiding illness. In fact, most cats will simply become less active and less interactive when very ill. Any signs of illness that a cat may show will be very subtle. Any change in their behavior should warrant a consideration that they may be ill. Many clients will return from work to find that their cat simply does not greet them at the door as usual. This may be an indication that your cat is ill. Because the signs of cat illness are so subtle, if you should notice any obvious changes in behavior please call our office.
An Emphasis On Cat Nutrition
At Veterinary Village you will find that our veterinarians and staff place an emphasis on the importance of proper nutrition for all phases of your cat's life. Whether your cat is a kitten, adolescent, adult or senior, each stage of cat's life comes with some special nutritional considerations.
Our veterinarians are here to help you understand your cat's nutritional needs, including:
- The best canned or kibble diet for the age and activity level
- Items ok to add to your cat's food
- Healthy cat snacks
- What to avoid feeding your cat
We can also help create a custom cat nutrition program taking into consideration things like age, size, physical fitness, allergies, and medical conditions. As with humans, proper cat nutrition can be both preventive and sometimes curative, as a balanced diet is essential for both supporting and maintaining optimal health. Of course, your cat cannot choose his or her own diet, and therefore the burden of making good health choices is on you. Understanding the nutritional needs of your cat is an important part of your responsibility to ensure they lead a healthy and happy life for many years to come.
Cat Surgery Options When Necessary
An important aspect of operating a cat hospital is being fully equipped and prepared to perform cat surgery for all kinds of situations. We realize that no one wants to think about their cat needing surgery, however, if such an unfortunate situation arises, rest assured that Veterinary Village is well prepared to guide you and your cat through:
- Pre-Surgery Protocols
- Surgical Procedures
- Post-op pain management and nursing care
A Comprehensive Approach To Feline Veterinary Medicine
At Veterinary Village we understand that a cat veterinarian is only as good as his or her ability to successfully prevent, diagnose and treat whatever ailment a cat may be facing. Equally as important is our ability to listen and communicate well with owners to make sure they understand their cat's health concerns and how to make the best choices for their cat. This is why our cat hospital is capable of handling any procedure including preventive care, medical diagnosis, and surgery.
We specialize in the following cat health services for cats of all ages, breeds, and circumstances, including:
- Annual Wellness Exams: A cornerstone of preventive care, semi-annual wellness exams help prolong life by allowing health issues to be identified and addressed early
- Anesthesia: We have the facilities, equipment, medicine, and knowledge to ensure your cat stays safe while under anesthesia
- Behavior Services: Your cat's behavior is not genetically inherent, but can be learned and unlearned with your commitment and our help
- Declawing: With a focus on education and compassionate cat care, we can help you decide whether declawing is the right option or whether you should consider alternatives
- Dental Care: Our knowledge and dental experience can help prevent and treat your cat's dental conditions, including periodontal disease
- Dermatology: Diagnosing skin conditions early is highly beneficial in treatment. However, if a skin condition has already developed, it must be addressed before it worsens
- Deworming: Intestinal parasites are a danger both your pet and family, let us ensure that your cat is protected from worms
- Diagnostic Imaging: Diagnostic imaging allows our veterinarians and technicians to accurately diagnose your cat's condition so that the proper treatment can be prescribed
- Emergency Care: We are able to manage emergency care your cat may need during our office hours
- Eye Care: Our doctors are trained to recognize feline specific eye disease and choose treatments based upon efficacy and your cat's tolerance to specific treatments
- Flea & Tick: We employ safe and effective flea & tick treatments for your cat's health and happiness
- Heartworm Prevention: We specialize in heartworm education prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for your cat
- Kitten Care: We help you learn to care for your kitten through education and nutritional awareness while providing the proper preventive medical treatments
- Laboratory: Our laboratory testing services mean faster and more accurate diagnostics and treatments for your cat
- Laser Therapy: Our cold laser therapy is a tool used to treat cats for postoperative pain, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is painless and well tolerated by all cats
- Medications: When your cat requires medication our doctors will provide the right prescription
- Microchip ID: Microchipping is the best way to aid in having your cat returned safely should it become lost
- Nutrition: We will address the specialized nutritional requirements for your cat in different life stages and to aid in the management of certain illness
- Pain Management: We specialize in effective and compassionate pain management for your cat regardless of age, ability or condition
- Preventive Care: Our comprehensive preventive care program is the first step to ensuring that your cat has a long healthy life
- Senior Care: We understand the special needs of aging cats. We will partner with you to provide the optimal plan for your aging feline
- Spay or Neuter: We provide a safe and painless surgical experience for your cat
- Surgery: Our facilities, equipment, and staff offer your cat the best option for a successful surgery and recovery
- Vaccinations: Our veterinarians will recommend an individualized and personalized vaccination protocol based on your cat's needs
A Commitment To Quality And Empathy In Veterinary Care For Cats
Our veterinarians, technicians, assistants and front staff work together to provide both you and your cat with a compassionate and professional experience. From the initial phone call, it is our goal to make sure you feel that your concerns are addressed, you are well informed, and that your cat receives the best care.
Extended Hours And Emergency Cat Care
Typically cats don't RSVP for a veterinary emergency. Therefore, our cat care clinic keeps extended hours.
Our Lobby Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our Doctor Hours (appointments by request):
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday-Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: Noon - 5:00 pm
If you need veterinary care after 6:00pm Monday-Thursday or after 5:00pm Friday-Sunday, please still call us at (920) 269-4072 as our answering service, GuardianVets, is staffed with a Certified Vet Tech or a Veterinarian and can help you decide if you need to go to a 24-hour emergency clinic.
Make An Appointment With Veterinary Village Today
Scheduling an appointment with one of our cat vets is as easy as picking up the phone, or sending us an email. Our staff is here to help make your trip to the vet as easy as possible for you, and enjoyable for your feline companion.
Our pet hospital offers the following services for cats of all breeds, ages, medical conditions and lifestyles:
Cat Health Services
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Dental Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Eye Care
- Flea & Tick Prevention
- Heartworm Prevention
- Illnesses and Disease
- Kitten Care
- Laboratory Testing
- Laser Therapy
- Microchip ID
- Pain Management
- Preventative Care
- Senior Care
- Spay or Neuter