Veterinary Village will continue to provide services with the utmost care and responsibility set forth by our state and governing organizations. We are continually increasing awareness with our team as changes are happening rapidly. We have escalated our cleaning to include products approved by the CDC to use against COVID-19. We are currently planning to remain open with a slight variation in our current hours. We would like to share with you some aspects that would affect your interactions with Veterinary Village.
1. We will be closing one earlier each night. Our hours will be:
- Monday thru Thursday 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday/Saturday 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm
2. If you, or someone in your household is ill, please stay home and call us. If you have recently traveled from a high-risk country, please be symptom free for 14 days. We will be happy to reschedule your pet’s appointment.
3. We will be limiting the number of family members that attend an appointment to the owner or guardian. One (1) person per appointment. There will be accommodations made as determined by the Veterinary Village team.
4. Most medication and food can be refilled through our online store. This will help limit the number of visitors we have through our doors. Go to www.veterinaryvillage.com and click on “store” at the top of the page.
5. We can utilize our drive-thru garage or curbside service for minimizing interpersonal contact. This is for your safety as well as our team. Please inform us when you schedule your appointment if you wish to use this service. We have 2 garage bays available to accommodate your needs. Call us at 920-269-4000 as you arrive for specific instructions. Garage use will be limited to drop off and pick up appointments or admissions only. No appointments will be seen in the garage at this time.
6. Under special circumstances, we will consider “seeing” you and your pet through our telemedicine smart phone app for a fee. Please contact us for information.
Many businesses are making variations to their daily operations. We are no different and thank you for your understanding during this pandemic. We are trying to handle everything the best we can with our clients, pets, and team in mind. We are keeping things calm and not allowing the hysteria to cloud our judgement.
Stay safe and wash your hands,
Your Veterinary Village Team