What motivated you to work in veterinary medicine?
My lifelong passion for animals.
If you weren’t working at a veterinary clinic, what would you do?
Caring for my old animal friends at my last job.
What is the most exotic animal you have treated?
Ringtail lemurs, African porcupines & tortoises, Coatimundi…
What animal scares you more than any other?
What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
Being a zookeeper.
What do you do in your spare time?
Anything outside, unless it is cold! I also enjoy crafting.
What is your favorite comfort food?
What is your biggest pet peeve?
What animals do you currently have?
One naughty Bluetick Coonhound.
If you were to come back as an animal, what would it be and why?
An owl so I can fly & have infinite winsdom.
What is your favorite childhood movie and why?
Pocahontas because I thought I was her!
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Adventures with my dad – even to the dump!
Name 5 things people might be surprised about if they knew it about you?
1. I can remove one of my front teeth.
2. I was a zookeeper for 3 years.
3. I had a dog that lived to be 16.5 years old. His name was Cooter!
4. My mom, my 2 brothers, 2 uncles 1 aunt and both grandparents have red hair and freckles.
5. I was not born with freckles.